A recording bundle includes a US-2×2 USB audio interface, a TM-80 condenser mic with mount, TH-02 headphones and DAW software
ascam has revealed the Trackpack 2×2 package, assembling everything a songwriter needs to begin recording music on a computer. The bundle includes Tascam’s US-2×2 USB audio interface, TM-80 studio condenser microphone with shockmount, and TH-02 headphones, plus Cakewalk Sonar X3 LE and Ableton Live Lite 9 DAW software.
The US-2×2 is a 2-in/2-out USB interface, bus powered from Mac or Windows computer, with two Ultra-HDDA mic preamps provide up to 57dB of gain. Class-compliant drivers enable use with tablets like the iPad when using an optional power supply. The US-2×2 includes MIDI in and out, balanced audio outputs, a headphone amp, and two digital audio workstations – Cakewalk Sonar X3 LE and Ableton Live Lite 9 – along with several plug-in instruments, effects and loops.
Also included are TH-02 closed-back headphones and the TM-80, a condenser microphone suited to recording vocals, drums, and acoustic instruments, which also includes a shockmount and desktop stand.
- Two Ultra-HDDA mic/line preamps with up to 57dB of gain
- Two-in/two-out USB 2.0 interface with up to 96kHz/24-bit resolution
- XLR/1/4-inch combination input jacks
- Zero-latency Direct Monitoring
- NE5532 op amps for 125dBu EIN and 105dB S/N ratio
- USB Audio Compliant 2.0 drivers for iOS compatibility
- Independent line out and headphone level controls
- MIDI Input and Output
- Aluminium body with angled design
- Optional power supply
- Includes SONAR X3 LE and Abelton Live Lite 9
The Tascam Trackpack 2×2 will be available at a suggested street price of $199.99 (approx. £133). For more information, visit tascam.com/product/trackpack_2x2